I had the blog moving along at a good pace for a while, but over the past two months I took on a side project that’s just consumed far more time than I expected. I’ve been working on the update to an exam for Brainbench, and it was a programming exam, and the language it was in was one that I am more rusty than I thought. Also, my languages are starting to collide. I quickly learned to verify every code sample in the compiler, not just to make sure they were okay (they were usually), but because I had to make sure they were in the right programming language (they often weren’t). Over the course of the exam, I wrote code samples in five different programming languages. That’s great, except the exam only covered one.
At any rate, I have a small backlog of articles to write up and post, and then we’ll see where we go from there. Thanks everyone for their patience.